If you’re looking for the best solar battery chargers in the market, this is the place where you’ll find what you need.
All the solar battery chargers on our page are preferred. You can charge your phone on the go, and besides, they are all small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
What are you waiting for? Come on. Hope you enjoy your shopping.
Best Solar Battery Chargers Ever
C.Crane Universal Solar 11-in-One Battery Charger with Meter – This high powered solar charger charges two Rechargeable Batteries of the same type and size (D, C, AA, AAA).
- “Good design and works well overall.” – Peter Macedo
- “Versus buying lots of single-use alkaline or lithium batteries, definitely it will.” – David Sims
- “With the weather around here, it can take 2 days to fully charge 2 batteries, and so for something requiring 4 batteries, that can take 4 days to charge.” – ResearchingMom
The Sunforce 50013 1-Watt Power Sports Charger is the perfect solution for charging the batteries of motorcycles, personal water crafts, ATVs, snowmobiles and more.
- “If your bike sits at all, this is a great charger that hooks up to keep your battier charged up for the weekend rides.” – Brian Rummel
- “Was pleased to find this solar charger that I can use to keep a trickle charge on a self starting 3000 watt generator.” – D. Nirschl
- “The positive battery side goes to the exposed male end of the quick connector.” – Dan
The Opteka BP-SC4000 Ultra Thin Solar Powered Mobile Device Charger allows you to charge your mobile devices when a wall outlet or USB power source are not available.
- “After fully charging it first via a mini USB power charger, i tried to use it on my cell phone.” – S. Yip
- “I left it out in the sun for 8 to 10 hours at a time and it never charged over 2 bars.” – Craig Rockoff
- “This product works very well for the applications I am using it for.” – Stephen54scc
The Schumacher 2.4 Watt solar battery maintainer trickle charges your 12 Volt battery and extends battery life. It is easy to use and requires minimal maintenance.
- “Well made and works great.” – Vickie M. Hendren
- “Not only does that kill a standard car battery but makes it inconvenient to get the truck started.” – T. Throop
- “That’s the only thing I can figure.” – John Mak
This unit will charge four equivalent D C AA AAA sized batteries at any one time. It includes an adjustable stand to assist in positioning for the best angle toward the sun.
- “Also keep in mind that you MUST charge four batteries at a time (AAA, AA, C or D cell) and not just two.” – johnny d
- “Good product, good service.” – Paula J. Strickland
- “I will be looking for some type of adapter for that.” – Jason A. Kramer
The Sunforce 50032 15 Watt Solar Battery Charger gives you another reason to love the sun – it’ll help keep your 12V batteries charged. Just plug this helpful 15 Watt battery charger into your vehicle’s 12 Volt lighter socket and position the panel to pick up the most daylight possible or connect directly to the battery with included battery clamps.
- “These solar panels work well.” – Otis Whitehurst
- “After saying that, it should be obvious that the panels came to me undamaged, which is much more than I can say about the panel I tried to buy from Wally!” – Mark Fellows
- “Great customer service – first time I ever had a return issue so far!” – Marco Sillus
The Solar AA/AAA Battery Charger and Tester by XTG Technology The ideal All-in-One Charger. Power up 2 pairs of AA or 1 pair of AAA batteries using the provided USB Cable or Sun Power via the solar panels.
- “It did not charge my battery using the solar power.” – Jack Daniels
- “I examined it and found it to be solid and appears to be very well made.” – R. Plant
- “This charger so far, works great, as long as you have patients and a little understanding for the still in process movement of solar energy.” – Jeff R
The Opteka BP-SC6000 Ultra High Capacity Solar Powered Mobile Device Charger allows you to charge your mobile devices when a wall outlet or USB power source are not available.
Solar Battery Chargers Reviews
- “I have charged the charger both from the outlet and using the solar panels, both seem to work fine.” – DMG
- “It gets at least 5 hours of full sun a day and after one month it still is not at 50% charge.” – John DArdenne
- “We recently took it with is on a camping trip and it was nice to not have to worry about our phones staying charged.” – Silverseas
The SUNfilm 5 Watt solar panel is designed to use free solar energy from the sun to keep your vehicle’s battery topped up. The SUNfilm 5 delivers up to 260mA to your 12 Volt batteries.
- “The car started right up with NO hesitation!” – Tom
- “Panel is still in original condition.” – Roger
- “This is now in the windshield of my truck keeping it charged and ready for me.” – Brian L.
Poweradd™ Apollo 7200mAh High Capacity Solar Panel Portable Charger Backup Battery Power Bank for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4, iPod Touch Nano, iPad 2 3 4 mini(Apple Adapters not Included), Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S4 S3 S2 Note 2, Blackberry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Android Smart Phones and Tablets, Google Nexus 4 Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite Fire HD, GPS, Gopro Cameras, Game Player and More Other Devices
Where there is light, there is power.Poweradd™ – Power your lifePoweradd™ Apollo series solar external battery combines portable charger and solar energy technology together.
- “I really like this charger since I do not always have the means to charge my phone or kindle.” – Colleen
- “I got this for someone who loves to spend a lot of time outdoors and she said it was great.” – AgentOrange
- “You do not get 100% of usage of 7200mah which they did not mention.” – CarNut
Suggestions of the Best solar battery chargers
Do you have any solar battery chargers suggestions that you think solar battery chargers would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.