If you’re looking for the best alkaline battery charger in the market, this is the place where you’ll find what you need.
All the alkaline battery charger on our page are preferred. You can charge your phone on the go, and besides, they are all small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
What are you waiting for? Come on. Hope you enjoy your shopping.
Best Alkaline Battery Charger Ever
Maximal Power Universal Rapid Charger is a device equipped with the best available technology. It charges AA, AAA, C, D, N, 9V, Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride), Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium), RAM (Rechargeable Alkaline Manganese) and even Alkaline batteries which is previously non-rechargeable.
- “It charges alkaline batteries as well as normal rechargeable batteries.” – hitech guy
- “So we’re saving money, and saving our environment one battery at the time!” – Leah Caesar
- “And the charging lights are just simple LEDs, but they are easy to see, and go from red to green when the batteries are done charging.” – Kaio
Alkaline Battery Recharger for Alkaline Battery Recharger for
AAA, AA, C and D-size batteries
Your Alkaline Battery Recharger employs advanced technology to maximize the useful life of alkaline batteries.
- “Let’s you know if the battery cannot be charged immediately.” – 91polo
- “I have begun saving money already!” – katwan
- “It works as advertised but I don’t know how useful it will be as I’ve only recharged batteries one time.” – Mason.ken52
Includes 4 AA rechargeable alkaline batteriesThis pack replaces up to 400 disposable alkaline batteriesMicroprocessor-controlled with LED charging indicators for each cellDual chemistry hybrid charger
- “Not worth wasting your money or time.” – L. Cruz
- “Although this is a “slow” charger, it charges up both rechargeable alkalines and NiMh batteries very well.” – D. Suich
- “For the Xbox controller, although I have not used the batteries in the controller for a long period of time, seems to me that these work great in that product as well.” – lefty
The La Crosse Technology BC700 Alpha Power Battery Charger has four modes and charges all NiCd and NiMH AA and AAA rechargeable batteries. The four modes include charge, discharge (discharges the batteries and then recharges them), recharge (discharges and recharges up to 20 times to bring old batteries back to life) and test (displays the battery capacity).
- “I also really like that you can test any battery and refresh (charge/discharge cycle) any battery.” – S. A. ROBBINS
- “By pressing the mode button within the 8 seconds of inserting batteries, you can select charge, discharge, refresh, or test.” – K. Gehrke
- “I really have nothing to add since so many people have already extensively reviewed this product.” – n007
Hitech iC-808UL-LCD smart quick charger charges 1 to 8 units of AA and AAA Ni-MH/ Ni-CD rechargeable batteries in 1 to 6 hours. 8 individual charging channels with 8 LCD indicators showing charging status.
- “Each battery has it’s own charging display, which shows level of charge and you can mix AA and AAA in any way you want.” – Actmeister
- “Overall I am very pleased, it’s simple and it works.” – dexterw1n
- “I was always having to buy batteries, or the kids would lose the chargers for the rechargeable ones… This unit is great!” – Grace M. A.
ADVANCED PROCESSOR CONTROL FOR SIMPLE PLUG & GO OPERATIONWORKS WITH ALKALINE TITANIUM RAM NICD & NIMH TYPE BATTERIESSIMULTANEOUS CHARGING & MIXED BATTERY SIZES & TYPESPROTECTION AGAINST OVERCHARGE OVERHEAT SHORT-CIRCUIT & POLAR REVERSAL;LED INDICATOR TURNS OFF WHEN RENEWING PROCESS IS COMPLETERENEWS ALL BRANDS OF BATTERIES6 CHARGING DOCKS FOR CHARGING AA AAA & 9V BATTERIESUPC : 182862003068Shipping Dimensions : 9.
At 2900 mAh capacity, these rechargeable batteries provide up to 60% more power than comparable rechargeable batteries delivered less than a year ago.
• Easy to use
• Recharges 1 to 4 pieces of AA/AAA/C/D Ni-MH batteries and 1 to 2 pieces of 9V Ni-MH batteries
• Recharges batteries in single or group – with 4 individual charging channels for AA/AAA/C/D batteries and 2 individual channels for 9V batteries
• Built-in USB outlet (output: 5V DC 500mA) – recharge and power up your personal digital devices
- “After doing a great job charging some brand new D batteries I decided to try some old rechargeables that were not taking a charge from my old AA charger.” – BBYE V8
- “Lastly the casings on the batteries come loose.” – el_duonger
- “The charger is cheaply made. save your money and buy a Ansmann charger.” – E. McCall
1 x TN153 Standard Charger
12 AAA 1000mAh NiMH Rechargeable BatteriesFeatures and Benefits:
Charges 1 or 2 AA & AAA batteries at a time
Charges NiMH or NiCd batteries (separately)
LED indicates proper charging
Input: 120V AC, 60Hz
Output: AA/AAA, 200 mA
- “I will not look back on this purchase !!!” – DJ
- “The batteries work great and do last a long time before having to recharge.” – MG11
- “They are being used for a dog training collar which I don’t see as being a power zapper.” – onlytyra
Ray-O-Vac products stand for quality and performance at a value price. From long lasting Maximum Alkaline Batteries to the country’s number one selling rechargeable brand, Ray-O-Vac offers a wide array of batteries for today’s portable lifestyles.
- “Recharge them and save money.” – “flickjunkie”
- “It’s been amazing but even more so is that this charger is still working after all these years.” – JC believer
- “Everything works just like the day I bought it, And charges batteries quite fast, with a smart shutoff when the batteries are full.” – UnforgivenRevival
Suggestions of the Best alkaline battery charger
Do you have any alkaline battery charger suggestions that you think alkaline battery charger would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.