Our page of battery portable phone charger listed under specified categories will assist you in buying the best ones that will not be heavy on your pocket and also serve you well.
The following are some of the top rated battery portable phone charger on the market today and the reviews will help you select the best one after a careful consideration of all the aspects in various battery portable phone charger.
What are you waiting for? Enjoy shopping!
Best Battery Portable Phone Charger to buy
Anker Astro 3E 10000mAh Portable High Capacity Dual-Port External Battery Power Bank Backup Charger for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods (Lightning Adapter not included), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus, PS Vita, Nook HD+ (30-pin adapter for Nook HD+ not included), GoPro and More
Capacity, charge speed, or portability? With the Anker® Astro 3E, you get all three. Who would’ve thought that 10000mAh could be so compatible, light, and sleek?Four times the juice.
- “This battery can charge my iPad AND iPhone several times before it needs to be recharged!” – Jeff Frazier
- “I now can sit in an area without a power source and keep my razr phone charged and use all day.” – jeromed
- “Size is small enough to carry it in your pocket.” – Rob
New Trent iCarrier IMP120D – External Battery Charger/Power Bank Pack/iPhone Charger, 12000mAh, 5V 3.1A Dual USB Ports for iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini, iPhone 5/4S /4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900/800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)
NEW TRENT: iCarrier IMP120D
The iCarrier with 5V@2A/ 1A outputs is capable of charging a tablet (2A) and Smartphone (1A) at the same time. Performance Highlight.
- “I recommend this product to anyone who needs a portable charging device, particularly suited for travelers overseas.” – Stefan Sommerfield
- “Now you can enjoy using your phone on those long flights without having to worry about running out of juice.” – markjowett
- “While it is a bit too big to easily carry in your pocket, it fit easily in your briefcase, backpack or day bag.” – E. Hall
NEW TRENT: iTorch IMP52D
The iTorch with 5V@1A outputs is capable of charging most Smartphones with its 1A output.Performance Highlight.
Apple iPad mini: >66% battery life (only able to charge 7″ Tablets).
- “Overall great product and I would recommend for anyone looking to have extended battery life for their mobile device.” – teoma
- “I use my iPhone on planes to watch movies, play games and listen to music and podcasts and having some extra power with me is great for longer flights.” – Smith Hayward
- “Product Design Sleek design, Solid feel, Fits nicely in the hand and small enough to carry around in a bag/backback.” – M. Wojcik
Anker Pro 10000mAh Multi-Voltage (5V 9V 12V) Output Portable Power Pack External Battery Backup Charger for iPads, Samsung Tablets (Samsung 30-pin adapter not included), iPhones (Lightning Adapter not included), Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Android Smart Phones, Camcoders, Digital Cameras / DV Recorders, PS Vita and More
About Anker® Astro:Anker® Astro is a line of portable external batteries designed for modern mobile age. High capacity and compact designs make these batteries a reliable power companion on the go.
- “We love to go out on the boat, camping & traveling and this is just perfect because we never have to worry about our phones or tablets getting low on battery.” – Laura
- “It charges my phone quickly and I’m able to charge it about 5 times before the battery itself needs to be charged.” – Armond
- “It comes with the device, wall plug to charge it, and just about any adapter you can imagine to charge with.” – NOTWS
Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Lipstick-Sized External Battery Backup Charger Power Bank Charger for iPhone 5 (Lightning Adapter not included) 4S 4 3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galexy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, One S, Sensation G14, ThunderBolt, Nokia N9 Lumia 920 900, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z; Google Glass, GoPro and More – Silver
Low-profile? Check. Convenient? You know it. Reliable? Of course.
- “I love that I can charge my phone on the go – as its battery always dies.” – MWI
- “Nice, small enough to fit in my pocket or purse.” – Ina Darnell
- “It charges my phone well and seems to get recharged quickly between uses.” – Lynn Borenius Brown
Anker Astro E4 13000mAh External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger for iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable not included), 4S, 4, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10; LG Optimus – White
With such massive capacity, in such a compact package, the Anker® Astro E4 is perfect for flights, road trips, or just any time you’re away from an outlet.
- “I would recommend this to anyone who travels a lot or needs extra charges.” – Travis
- “The battery is great for a long road trips, airplane flights, beach days and other.” – OliAgnes
- “It’s a little big to fit inside your pocket but if you are carrying a jacket or a bag it fits nicely.” – Antonio
Our goal was simple: design a powerful battery that stacks up – literally.Slimmer and stronger.At (0.
- “Nice and small, fits in my purse, or you can even put it in your pocket.” – AMD
- “The micro USB hideaway cable that is attached in a groove alongside the battery is a nice compact feature.” – Martin A Hogan
- “Just charge it up, throw it in your pocket or bag and never worry about being stuck with a dead phone ever again!” – Rob G.
Anker® Astro Pro2 20000mAh Ultra-High Capacity Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) External Battery Backup Charger Power Pack for Tablets, Netbooks, Notebooks, Laptops and Smart Phones — Compatible with HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba Notebooks, Google Glass, Nexus Tablets, iPads, iPhones (Apple adapter not included), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2 and More
Need to charge more than just your mobile phone? Invest in greater, more versatile power with the Anker Astro Pro2.A beast of a battery.When a standard external battery just won’t cut it, reach for the Astro Pro2.
- “The battery will also charge my iPad to full capacity with power to spare!” – N. Simukonde
- “Slightly large in size but still handy enough to carry in messenger bag or in a carry on luggage.” – ngrivera
- “It keeps up with Charging my phone on the go, and laptop.” – Mihir J. Patel
Specification:- Capacity: 10000mAh- Type: Li-Polymer battery- Size: 14*7.5*1.8 cm- Weight: 260g- Input: 5V 1.
- “I have an iPhone 4S and it will charge five full times easily.” – Martin A Hogan
- “It can also be great for emergencies if your phone is low and you need to make a call.” – Matt
- “The EasyAcc charger fits great in my laptop back and doesn’t add much weight at all, but I probably wouldn’t ever carry it around.” – Kusaiashi
The Innergie PocketCell is a universal rechargeable mobile battery bank designed to provide you power when you need it the most for USB-powered devices.
- “It is great for multiple devices, charges quickly, and is so easy to use.” – Casie L Johnson
- “Plus the PocketCell isn’t large or bulky, super easy to carry around in your purse or pocket, making it really easy to travel with or keep nearby.” – A. Davis
- “Out of the box, the charger registered about half way charged and it took another 3 or 4 hours to charge it fully.” – cindy
Suggestions of the Best battery portable phone charger
Do you have any battery portable phone charger suggestions that you think battery portable phone charger would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.